Friday, May 23, 2008

INDIANA JONES AND THE CRY EEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!

Yes. That title was me squealing like a giddy schoolgirl. A giddy schoolgirl who is giddy about the return of Indiana Jones. INDIANA FRICKIN JONES is back, people!

Unless you have been living under a rock in the Sonora Desert you probably know that the new Indiana Jones movie was released last night, and I can barely contain myself. The trailers for the movie just keep getting cooler and cooler. Despite the fact that Shia Le Bouef is co-starring, just the fact that Harrison Ford is stepping back into his second greatest role of all time (1st? Han Solo. No Question.) is enough to make me twitch with giddy excitement. Giddy schoolgirl excitement, no less.

So just because I can't get enough of watching these trailers, I am going to place the newest one here for all of you to watch. That is if you haven't watched it already. And, really, even if you have, why not watch it again? Enjoy.

No comments: